Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A zoo has no useful purpose. Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

Zoos are best place that is founded by humans for animals.Although some people who are animal lovers think that zoos are torture area,in my opinion, zoos are safest couryard to prevent animals from danger and extinction. And also, zoos provide most of things that animals need it such as food and water.

First of all, Animals are exposed to be killed and injured by hunters and wild animals. İn the past, some kind of animals have been killed and become disable for a long times. This situation caused extinction and annihilation for some kind of animals. For example pandas are most sqeezable animals in the World,but due to people's faults and feloniousness the number of pandas were dramatically decreased. Despite of that there were a lot of pandas in the World, but now, a few hundred numbers of pandas live in the World.

Secondly, generally animals have difficulty to find food and water during the drought days. They löse their power so that they can not food. This situation causes them to die out.

Oppenents of zoos assert that zoos are big cages and torture place where animals are isolated from their habitats. İn their words zoos avert animals to improve their huntin skills and challenging against natüre. However, I am completely discortend with these statements. Animals are prevented from threats and extinction, zoos allows them to perpetuate animal's lifes in a safely and healthy way. Moreover,zoos provide with water and food that they require.Therefore zoos are not torturing places for animals, in contrast, it is opportunity for them.

All in all,zoos have various enviromental and social merits. They do not only serve animals protecting them from extinction but also societies raising their awareness about natüre and animals. Today about 130 species have perpetuated their extistence thanks to zoos. Without them, the earth will have lost some of its colors.

Zoos are best place
Zoos are the best place

zoos are safest couryard
zoos are safest courtyard

and become disable for a long times
and become disabled for a long time

zoos allows them
zoos allow them

it is opportunity for them
it is an opportunity for them

the earth will have lost some of its colors.
the earth would have lost some of its colors.

Sentence: Zoos are best place that is founded by humans for animals.Although some people who are animal lovers think that zoos are torture area,in my opinion, zoos are safest couryard to prevent animals from danger and extinction.
Error: couryard Suggestion: courtyard

Sentence: For example pandas are most sqeezable animals in the World,but due to people's faults and feloniousness the number of pandas were dramatically decreased.
Error: feloniousness Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: sqeezable Suggestion: steerable

Sentence: ?n their words zoos avert animals to improve their huntin skills and challenging against nat?re.
Error: huntin Suggestion: hunting

Sentence: However, I am completely discortend with these statements.
Error: discortend Suggestion: distorted

Sentence: All in all,zoos have various enviromental and social merits.
Error: enviromental Suggestion: environmental

Sentence: Today about 130 species have perpetuated their extistence thanks to zoos.
Error: extistence Suggestion: existence