Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.Use specific reasons and examples to support your an

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I agree that sports and social activities are as important as the classes and libraries and they also should receive the equal financial support.It’s because the views of our world has been changed around these years. The sports and social activities become one part of our life, it’s an everyday scenes.

Thanks to the improvement of traffic tools, today’s world has become relatively small. For example, It only takes amount of time less than one day to travel from Taiwan to American. Which means the competitions of any kind of sports can be held at almost anywhere in the world and the players can joint the games from the world. With this point of view, we understand the sports activities will become more and more important.

Also, since the advance of the internet technology, people now can talk to each other at anytime and anywhere. This tells us the social activities will becomes more and more frequent and our relationships are not just based on the people near us, like family, classmates or coworkers. For example, every day I can use the Skype to talk to my friend in American even I am in Taipei and I also can use the Facebook to understand his states of each day. The social activities become global and this makes it more important to us.

The important of classes and libraries is without question since they will improve our world. But the sports and social activities are just like the consequence of the world improvement and becoming one part of our life which we can’t ignore them. That’s why I agree we should give the same financial support to the sports and social activities.

the views of our world has been changed
the views ... have been changed

it’s an everyday scenes.
it’s an everyday scene.

the social activities will becomes more and more frequent
the social activities will become more and more frequent

The important of classes and libraries is without question
The importance of classes and libraries is without question