Do you agree or disagree with following statement?At universities and colleges,sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

Do you agree or disagree with following statement?
At universities and colleges,sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

University and colleges provide students with various sports and social activities, and students could achieve a lot information through these activities. While some people believe that these kind of activities are less important than classes and library, I think they are very necessary for students and should be taught simultaneously with usual classes and courses. These activities are vital for students for various reasons including: these activities could prepare students for playing important roles in the future, students could be in a good-health condition by attending sports classes,and students are able to learn how to interact with different types of people through social activities.

First of all,society need many and various careers that should be done by well-trained people. People should learn many vital activities in advanced for doing well in these careers. They should be taught about social activities and different types of social interactions, for example interactions in field of economics are very different from interactions in politics or science. A political leader acts very differently from a scientist or a politician.Every field has many specific rules that are necessary for students to learn about,also students should be taught every kind of social activities,as well.

Second,sports activities make students to doing sports more and it could keep them in a good-health condition . it’s clear that sports activities in universities and colleges will result in decreasing illness in the peoples’ last period of life. Therefore, they could work longer than those who don’t attend sports activities in the universities and colleges. So it is very necessary for societies that consider students’ health condition and provide them with various sports activities which could be held at universities and colleges.

Furthermore,sports activities could cause students to act more better in other classes such as science classes,studies have shown that sports activities improve students’ efficacy in classes and make students to learn more things and also easily, as well. In this regard, classes’ materials could be kept in the students’ mind longer than before.

In conclusion,sports and social activities can affect students’ efficacy significantly, and it leads to various important consequences such as: sports activities cause students to learn more and easily. social activities will result in well-trained professional people which are able to play important roles for the society. Therefore, universities and colleges should consider sports and social activities and try to improve students’ level of efficacy in those fields.

to act more better
to act much better

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 409 while No. of Different Words: 163

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.