Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.

Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.

Today's world is very different from how it was some time ago. People are now living a more healthy life and can enjoy the world more than ever, also, there are alot of multi media tools at our reach these days.

First of all, people have access to medical care these days. Not many years ago people did not had doctors and many of them would have died if they got sick. However, these days people can easily go to hospital and doctors and be cured soon. People suffer less today, for example, when i was a child i caught the small pox sickness, if it was some time ago i could have died easily and that would made everyone around me very sad. But, thanks to todays technology i was easily cured and my mother was very happy about this.

Second, people around the world can travel very easily now. In contrast, in the old times, traveling was a very hard and costly thing so as a result, people would travel in very rare cases. But, today it is easy and fun to travel due to airplanes and trains. Last summer, my grand mother passed away and that made me really sad for a long time, So, me and my sister decided to travel. It took us just one hour to buy the tickets and we were on our way that night.

Finally, multi media devices such as TV and radio are every where in modern life. If today someone gets board they can watch some TV or go to a cinema very easily. However, This was not possible in the old days. whenever i feel sad, i will just turn on the TV and watch some comedy films or TV series and they will make me happy.

To conclude, unlike people in the past, we can travel very easily and we have the best doctors and hospitals to heal us. So, Life is easier and happier for us now than it was some time ago.

me and my sister decided to travel.
my sister and I decided to travel.

Sentence: People suffer less today, for example, when i was a child i caught the small pox sickness, if it was some time ago i could have died easily and that would made everyone around me very sad.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to would and made

Sentence: But, thanks to todays technology i was easily cured and my mother was very happy about this.
Suggestion: Refer to todays and technology