Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?childhood is the happiest time of a person's life.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
childhood is the happiest time of a person's life.

Have you ever thought about your childhood memories deeply? I believe that childhood is the happiest time of a person's life. First and for most, childhood is time for education and discovering the world. secondly, we have all the attention and kindness of parents and families. Lastly, friendships in childhood are really honest and precious.

I wholheartedly believe that childhood is a very great time because in this period a human being strats to discover the amazing world and every thing seems so fabolous to a child. taken as an example I never forgot my first flight when I was five. In addition a human being starts to education in childhood and learning is so much fun when you are a child. The expriences of teachers are proof to my statement. they say primary school students are so keen for learning but other students like highs chooleers are mostly reluctant for learning and discovering.

Having discuss the issue from that point of view, I would rather discuss it from another perspective. No one can deny that childhood is memorible and a very great time because we were center of attention. Dr pour sharifi, my professor in addition a highly educated person states that one of the important reasons of depression in teen ages is losing the attention that they used to have in their childhood.

If you ask me, there is no one in the world who is not missing the honesty in childhood. frienships in childhood and primary school are one of the most beautiful relationships. In this friendships no one is trying to be somene else in order to impress his or her friend. According to a recent opinion poll wich was held in Afarinesh high school, about sixty percent of participants stated that they want to go back to their childhood because there were no liaying and cheating in childhood.

In conclusion I think I completely agree with the statement. childhood is the happiest time in lifespan because it is the time for early education and discovering the world plus a child is center of attention furthermore frienships in this time are based on truth and honesty.

Sentence: I wholheartedly believe that childhood is a very great time because in this period a human being strats to discover the amazing world and every thing seems so fabolous to a child. taken as an example I never forgot my first flight when I was five.
Error: strats Suggestion: starts
Error: fabolous Suggestion: fabulous
Error: wholheartedly Suggestion: wholeheartedly

Sentence: The expriences of teachers are proof to my statement. they say primary school students are so keen for learning but other students like highs chooleers are mostly reluctant for learning and discovering.
Error: expriences Suggestion: experiences
Error: chooleers Suggestion: choosers

Sentence: No one can deny that childhood is memorible and a very great time because we were center of attention.
Error: memorible Suggestion: memorable

Sentence: If you ask me, there is no one in the world who is not missing the honesty in childhood. frienships in childhood and primary school are one of the most beautiful relationships.
Error: frienships Suggestion: friendships

Sentence: In this friendships no one is trying to be somene else in order to impress his or her friend.
Error: somene Suggestion: someone

Sentence: According to a recent opinion poll wich was held in Afarinesh high school, about sixty percent of participants stated that they want to go back to their childhood because there were no liaying and cheating in childhood.
Error: wich Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: liaying Suggestion: lying

Sentence: In conclusion I think I completely agree with the statement. childhood is the happiest time in lifespan because it is the time for early education and discovering the world plus a child is center of attention furthermore frienships in this time are based on truth and honesty.

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.