Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In any society, the contributions of scientists and engineers are more important than the contribution of artists and writers.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In any society, the contributions of scientists and engineers are more important than the contribution of artists and writers.

A society is established based on specialist in different aspects of science and art. And although the scientists and engineers are fundamental for societies, the essence of artists should not be disregarded. The following essay would support this point of view.

Undoubtedly, scientists structure the basis requirements of the populace. They provide the essential information and knowledge required for living and flourishing on earth. Due to the scientific information we have figured out how to extract and utilize the resources to feed on and also to develop the industry which consequently has the purpose of a good life. In addition, a considerable number of inventions and discoveries which give the opportunity of a highly better life on earth have been carried out by them. For instance, the invention of electricity introduced a more convenient qualified life to the human beings.

However, the artists’ importance for the societies and their valuable influences would be inevitable. The works of art always have symbolized the culture and civilization of the man. For example, the monuments and historical places in every country demonstrate the specific art and culture of the residents of that region. Furthermore, the artists such as writers broaden our horizon. Since, they raise public awareness about the behaviors and interactions between people while they share their experiences and express their feelings with others. Moreover, artists lift the people’s spirit and provides them joy and pleasure to have a vigorous life. To name, painters can please others with their breathtaking paintings.

In conclusion, besides the requirements which ought to be satisfied by experts in science, the prominent role of artists in flourishing and thriving the society should be regarded.

Moreover, artists lift the people’s spirit and provides them joy and pleasure
Moreover, artists lift the people’s spirit and provide them joy and pleasure