Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects than to specialize in one specific subjectHi, Please check my essay, many Thanks

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects than to specialize in one specific subject

Hi, Please check my essay, many Thanks

Although many people believe that specializing in a certain field helps out individuals much more, I do strongly disagree with this belief. In my opinion raising knowledge through wide ranges of academic issues is more beneficial. From one who wishes to boost his intelligence to one who wants to become prosperous in multidisciplinary researches it works well. Moreover it fits to an individual request that wants to know about his real interests.

Doubtless, through hardworking one could be able to raise creativity. I think that working in different areas of science assist you to bec...

Sentence: Take one of my friends as an instance, she insisted on studying mathematic while she accidentally noticed that she also is very well at chemistry.
Error: mathematic Suggestion: mathematics