Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important to keep your old friends that it is to make new friends.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is more important to keep your old friends that it is to make new friends.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

“The older of everything is the best”; my father used to say that! This statement comes true even for choosing friend. Although, for some, making new friend has much more excitement than spending time with old friends, for others, old friends have much more valuable in comparison with fresh ones. Why, then, despite of so many merit point of fresh friends such as considering as social person or taking part in various companionships easily, still, older relationships stay longer? How can recognize the best perspective? For judging, in my opinion, the latter notion overweighs the former ones due to loyalty, comfort, and long-lasting of the past relationships.

First and foremost, one of the significant points of past fellowship is their loyalty. You can reach them every time you want; never hear “NO” from them when you ask them something; and totally can rely on at every case. In other words, hardly do occurs you ask them to go out and they reject your request; however, fresh friends have not bond to attract trust since they come today and then go tomorrow. For an instance, I met a girl yesterday sounded so nice girl, to a great extent, I thought I can trust her to ask her something; but, afterwards she never came again. So, for having a loyal friend, it needs to trust on older friendships.

Another significant fact which should be taken into consideration is that people have spent their time comfortably when they have feeling of closeness with their comfort-zone. Friend is deemed as one of comfort-zone. For example, I made a new friend one year before; her noisy behaviors disturbed me all the times. It goes without saying that by commuting with her, I had uncommitted times with her. So, having comfortable times is of the first priorities which should be taken into account.

Finally yet importantly, if people in sorting friend have the perspective of having long-lasting relationships, they can find one. Otherwise, they see people like those who come in and then go out of life. So, having long-lasting perspective for making friends in future influence on choosing older friends.

On the basis of the points mentioned above, I contended that older friends in comparison with new ones have various merit points. Although we should take part in social activities and meet different persons temporary or permanently, permanent relationships worth much more trust than temporary ones.

for others, old friends have much more valuable
for others, old friends are much more valuable

sounded so nice girl
sounded so nice a girl

permanent relationships worth much more
permanent relationships are worth much more

Sentence: For judging, in my opinion, the latter notion overweighs the former ones due to loyalty, comfort, and long-lasting of the past relationships.
Error: overweighs Suggestion: No alternate word

You need to develop sentences smoothly. You can read essays by other users:
http://www.testbig.com/my-idols