Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important to keep your old friends that it is to make new friends.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It is more important to keep your old friends that it is to make new friends.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, it is often claimed that old friends play noticeable role in people’s life and people should keep them. Contrary to this popular belief, there are still those who argue that making new friends is more important than keeping old friends because new friends help people to get familiar with fresh ideas and new ways of life. I, to a great extent, agree with this idea that old friends are very important for people and they are an essential part of people’s life, so keeping old friends is more important.

First and foremost, trust is a key aspect in a relationship among friends, and old friends are trust worthier than new friends and based on time they spent together, they can truly rely on their old friends. In other words, people have known their old friends for long time and they have shared their secret with them. For instance, I share my secrets with my old friends and they always get my trust, but I never tell my new friend about my personal life.

Another significant fact which should be taken into consideration is that people’s old friends are more familiar with their intimate life, their personal shortcoming and their strong points, and it is obvious that old friends know clearly about them. In addition, people spend more time with them including harsh and happy periods and when they get in trouble and need a piece of advice, they call their old friends to help them to overcome hardships.

Finally yet importantly, If people always try to find and make new friends and do not care about their old friends, there will be no one beside them at last and they could not have a good relationship with their friends because friendship requires a strong built and time is required to build a strong bond.

On the basis of the points mentioned above, I am convinced that old friends are a treasure and people should spend their time with them. Although we meet new and interesting people, no one can replace their old friends. It takes time to determine one person is good or match for them so try to keep your old friends.

It takes time to determine one person is good or
It takes time to determine whether one person is good or

Good to see you changed a little bit of your writing style.