Do you agree or disagree the following statement?Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

Do you agree or disagree the following statement?
Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

In contemporary society, the today's life is different from the life was when my grandparents were children. There are a lot of reasons to explain this difference. I will take some reasons and examples to explain my agreement with this statement in the following passage.

First of all, the technology advances a lot than before. In today’s society, the advance of the technology has improved our life. For example, the smart phone changes the way we used the phone. In my memory, I still remembered that the phones were used to dial number to a friend in the past, however now the phone is smart and not only offers the user to dial number but also offers people to play video game. With the help of the smart phone, it makes people’s life easier and more comfortable than before.

In the second place, the website or Internet has changed the people’s life today. In present day, everyone uses Internet to search the information or chat with friends by using the website such as Facebook. On the other hand, Internet had not been invented when my grandparents were children. My grandparents only went to their friend’s home if they wanted to chat with their friends when they were children. Internet indeed has changed people’s life and made our life easier and more comfortable than before.

The last but not the least, the improved medicine and the modern government make today’s life easier and more comfortable. For example, the improved medicine makes the disease or the flu are not dead anymore in today’s life. As I know, in the past the plague had cause millions people to die. However, such disease can be defeat and the patient can recover from such disease. Besides, the modern government are more organization than before. For example, the modern government has ruled lots of healthy care law or the financial aided law to help people. Although my brother could not find the job after he graduate from the university, the government helps him to get a job and give him the financial aid during the time he was not employed.

In conclusion, I agree with this statement with these reasons above. Life today is more easier than it was when my grandparents were children. Therefore, my grandparents always envy me. They always say this to me: I wish I could be born in today’s society.

I will take some reason and example to explain my agreement with this statement in the following passage.
I will take some reasons and examples to explain my agreement with this statement in the following passages.

is much advance than before.
is much advanced than before.

With the help of the smart phone make people’s life easier and more comfortable than before.
With the help of the smart phone, it makes people’s life easier and more comfortable than before.

has change the people’s life
has changed the people’s life

only could went to their friend’s home
only could go to their friend’s home

the improved medicine makes the disease or the flu are not dead in today’s life.

can be defeat
can be defeated

Sentence: For example, the smart phone change the way we used the phone.
Description: The fragment phone change the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace change with verb, past tense

Sentence: In my memory, I still remember that the phone were used to dial number to a friend in the past, however in today the phone is smart and not only offers the user to dial number but also offers people to play video game.
Description: The fragment that the phone is not usually followed by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was

Sentence: In present day, everyone use Internet to search the information or chat with friends by using the website such as Facebook.
Description: The fragment everyone use Internet is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace use with verb, past tense

Sentence: Besides, the modern government are more organization than before.
Description: The fragment the modern government is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: The last but not the least, the improved medicine and the modern government make today's life easier and more confortable.
Error: confortable Suggestion: comfortable