Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.Parents today are more involved in their children's education than were parents in the past.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.
Parents today are more involved in their children's education than were parents in the past.

Some people believes that today's parents are more involved in their children's education in contrast with past. According to a newly-carried out research in Iran, in 2014 it appeared that more than 81% of adults never been received any type of assistant during their studying by their parents. They mentioned some reasons for showing that it was natural and logical that the parents don't help them. Generally speaking, I am quite convinced that bygone family couldn't help their children in studying due to several reasons as outlined below.

Considering the first reason, I am personally persuaded that they didn't have enough knowledge for doing this task. My reason is in most of the condition they were illiterate and some rare condition had elementary-level knowledge. Another justification made by scholars in the field is that at that era most of teachers preferred to undertake all things related to the educating of their students and believe that parent's must not interface in this duty.

Secondly, the parents believe that studying is wasting the time and their children must work after finishing the elementary level. Many sociologists contend that the parents couldn't understand the value of education because they compare their children with themselves and their parents. Similarly, others claim that most of the courses that the students must be passed is related to mathematics, physics as hand-work was the only type of job in families viewpoint so they couldn't recognize the value of these courses in future.

The last but not the least significant issue concerns lack of enough time regarding to number of children in each family. There are, accordingly, several strong points to support this. Each family in that era have at least 5 children and in most of the time the age distance between sibling was bout 2 or 3 years so it is logical that they hadn't enough time to spend for assistance. Another fact is the families had more daily tasks for doing, due to lack of technology and different easy-make facilities. For instance, there was not any wash machine or iron, refrigerator etc.

Based on the evidence mentioned above, it can be concluded that parents didn't involve in their parents education in contrast with nowadays parents. In most of the conditions they hadn't enough knowledge, they suppose that studying is wasting time and they only accept hand-working jobs as a occupation and lack of enough time due to number of child that they had. To me, I strongly believe that past children were more endevour to achieve their goals.

and some rare condition had elementary-level knowledge.
and some in rare condition had elementary-level knowledge.

most of the courses that the students must be passed is related to mathematics,
most of the courses ... are related to mathematics,

Each family in that era have at least
Each family in that era has at least

parents didn't involve in their parents education
parents didn't involve in their children's education

How did you get this conclusion at the end: To me, I strongly believe that past children were more endevour to achieve their goals.?