Do you agree or disagree with the following statements?Parents today are more involved in their children's education than were parents in the past.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statements?
Parents today are more involved in their children's education than were parents in the past.

So vital is the consideration of this fact that parents have a great effect on their children’s behavior. In other words they should know how to behave or manage their children. Nowadays because of the life condition parents have more control on their children than the past that one of these areas is education. Some people believe that they should involve more and more in children's education. In the following the reasons and idea are going to be discussed.

These days because of the civilization the rural jobs such as agriculture has been decreased, however in some cases this job needs education too, and the request for the job that needs education has increased. In addition, in this era the human is more voracious for getting more new science. So the most of the students should continue their studying to be qualified as a doctor or engineer, hence the parents should engage in their children's education.

What is more, because of the progressing in technology there are a lot of way for wasting time by children for example PC, mobile phone and so on. So the parents should put their effort for managing the children's time, however when the student reaches a certain age such as 12 and more than it, should be self sufficient and they no longer control their children.

Lastly, nowadays if you would not have the proper job you can not afford to buying or living in which level that you desire. So in the first stages you should pass the academic level for reaching that desirable job. Consequently the parents should involve in their children's education as far as they can.

In a nutshell, the reasons that I mentioned above shed light on this fact that the parents should involve in education of the students more than the past.

the rural jobs such as agriculture has been decreased,
the rural jobs such ... have been decreased,

------------------