Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.Hi, Please correct my essay. Many Thanks!

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

Hi, Please correct my essay. Many Thanks!

Although many people believe that travelling in a group led by a tour leader would be more enjoyable, I do strongly disagree with this idea. In my opinion whether you are a night owl who prefer to stay until late at night, or you are a kind of person prefer to have pleasure with your own friends, or you are a kind of interested in having exact and deep knowledge about the place you travel to, traveling in a group led by a tour guide would makes you trouble in a way that you might not be able to make enough pleasure during your trip.

Doubtless, different people have different kinds of attitudes and behaviors. Actually, during a trip one may prefer to attend parties which being held late at night, or prefer to go for a walk at midnight. An example from my own life may shed some light on this issue, I remember last year when I went to Kish, which is a small island in Iran, and I had many difficulties during that trip. Since I like to stay until late at night, I found this trip very boring because most of the exciting parts of the tour programs were started in the mornings and I could not be able to attend them.

We should always remember that travelling with a group of your own friends is more enjoyable since most of the times you have many common interests with each other. Just imagine that you have to bear with a number of noisy people during a visit from a historical site, how this might be annoying for you distracting from the main points that the leader is making. Oppositely, you may prefer to have a lot of fun during the trip and the group that you are traveling with is a kind of silent group in which no one speaks even a word. It is obvious that both situations are unfavorable.

Another side of the coin however is about the amount of knowledge that you wish to gain during your visit from a place. Most of the times traveling in a group led by a tour guide is crowded by too many people and while the leader is describing about important issues you would not be able to pay attention. In this situation it is much better to study about the place you want to visit before the trip and deepen your knowledge about its historical places or its culture. By knowing a lot by yourself you definitely would find the trip more enjoyable.

To put it in a nut shell, from one who has difficulty arrange his time in a group activity or someone who do not enjoy spending time with strangers while traveling, and one whose purpose of traveling is to expand his knowledge, travelling in a group may not be a favorable experience. So does not seem that choose some of your friends and plan to go to the trip with each other and make yourself highly informed about the place you wish to go is a better solution?

or you are a kind of person prefer to have pleasure with your own friends,
or you are a kind of person preferring to have pleasure with your own friends,

traveling in a group led by a tour guide would makes you trouble
traveling in a group led by a tour guide would make you trouble

to attend parties which being held late at night
to attend parties which are being held late at night

from one who has difficulty arrange his time in a group activity or someone who do not enjoy
from one who has difficulties to arrange his time in a group activity or someone who does not enjoy

Write the essay in 30 minutes.