Do you agree or disagree The food we ate in the past was healthier than the food we eat today

Do you agree or disagree? The food we ate in the past was healthier than the food we eat today.

As far as I am concerned, the food that we ate in the past was extremely healthier compared to the food we eat these days in that not only was it people themselves that produced food materials in the past, but population, in current world, is also greatly more than it was in the past.

The first point which should be mentioned here is that most of the people were producing food materials in the past. The majority of the people, because of the living situation, were working as a farmer or a rancher. Every person had a piece of land or a number of animals such as a sheep, a cow and forth on, and could produce the needed amount of food by himself. Regarding this fact that whenever a person is working or doing an activity related to himself by himself, he would do that better than any other person, so it can be easily derieved that he would take care more in yielding agricaltural materials such as rice, especially when it is connected to his healthy.

Another point which deserves some words is that these days population on the earth is extremely more than it was in the previous period of living, because of improvment of technology. As a clear fact, the more population, the more needed food. Considering the mentioned fact, human beings are severely willing to yield more food, so they would tend to produce food as fast as it is feasible. In order to achieve this purpose, food producers, such as farmers, are using chemical materials to get plants grown as much as they could. As a result the food made form these plants would not be any more health since chemical materials would cause them to be harmful.

By considering all mentioned points, it is high time that most of the people considered nowadays' food more hurtful than it was prior.

not only was it people themselves that produced food materials in the past, but population, in current world, is also greatly more than it was in the past
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

nowadays' food more hurtful than it was prior.
nowadays' food is more harmful than it was prior.

Sentence: Regarding this fact that whenever a person is working or doing an activity related to himself by himself, he would do that better than any other person, so it can be easily derieved that he would take care more in yielding agricaltural materials such as rice, especially when it is connected to his healthy.
Error: derieved Suggestion: derived
Error: agricaltural Suggestion: agricultural

Sentence: Another point which deserves some words is that these days population on the earth is extremely more than it was in the previous period of living, because of improvment of technology.
Error: improvment Suggestion: improvement