Do you agree or disagree with the opinion People who cannot accept the criticism from others will not be successful at working in a group

There is a common agreement on the fact that no person is complete. All of us carry some deficiencies which can affect us in a bad way. This would be even more problematic when people have to work in groups, although some features are more significant in order to act properly in groups. One of them is openness to criticism, otherwise people cannot be adjusted to the group, by having dysfunctional internal relationships with other members, also missing the opportunity for progress and learning. Additional explanations for each point will be given in the following paragraphs.

First of all, one critical key to success is having constructive relationships with other people. When one works in a group, she should always expect some inconveniences. As we all have unique thoughts, beliefs and attitudes, as well as some faults in our performance, we could definitely be exposed to criticism. Ever since, if one it not accepting that differences or flaws, she starts to make it a personal deal and, as a result, her relationships will be affected badly. In this condition that person might end up to loss her social support, also it would be hard to do the job as it is supposed to be done. Sometimes, in the worst scenario, one can get totally ignored. In a nutshell, being patient about criticism is a cost that should paid in order to prevent losing our network.

Besides, when we got a complaint or condemn about our personality or our outcomes in a group, there is still the possibility that people are right about us and their opinion is based on real evidences. However, if we don’t accept that criticism we just simply take away our change to learn something and be a better person. Considering one of my colleagues as an example, she used to think about herself in the way that no one is as perfect as she is in the team, but it was just in her mind. After a while, people started to mention her errors to help her, since she was not open to criticism she didn't change, even a little bit, eventually she got fired and lost everything which was important for her.

To conclude, it could be said that working as a group member needs people to be flexible about other’s idea. Therefore, we should be ready to hear criticism and tolerate them, because only this way we can build up effective connections and facilitate our self-growth, if not, we would be considered an inefficient person in a group.

Sentence: In a nutshell, being patient about criticism is a cost that should paid in order to prevent losing our network.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and paid

because only this way we can build up effective connections
because only by this way can we build up effective connections