do you agree or disagree with the statement ?good teachers set challenging tasks for their students

do you agree or disagree with the statement ?
good teachers set challenging tasks for their students

Have you ever thought about advantages of challenging tasks in classes ? I wholeheartedly believe that one of the important charachterisitics of a good teacher is seting challenging tasks because in such classrooms, the teacher will develop students creativity plus student involving in a task will be more self-confident and challenging tasks will improve the quality of learning.

First and for most, if a teacher set tasks for students, they brain will be inovative in future, plus they will learn problem solving in school during theire education so they will be more prepared for future life in society. According to the recent experiment which was held in Tabriz university among elits, about 60 percent of participants stated that they all had great teachers in their primary school and a good class with challenging tasks and homeworks.

Having discuss the issue from that point of view, I would rather discuss it from another perspective. No one can deny that if student will involve in more challenges in class, specially group challengs he or she will be more self-confident in futere. also, we can not deny that students with high self-confidence are more successfull in future. That is why I believe a good teacher could improve students feeling for themeselves with encouraging them to participate in different tasks.

Lastly, in my point of view, there is a high corolation between challenging tasks and quality of learning, psychologists believe that students learning are different, some learning may vanish after few weeks but some may remain for whole lifetime. taken as an example I can remember one challenge we had in our science class in primary school, because in that class teacher made us thinking about the loss of heat in human body, I never forgot about that science project.

In conclusion, I believe that, It is important for a teacher to involve students in challenging tasks, because, It will improve theire creativity and problem solvingin . Furthermore, these tasks will make them self-confidential students. Lastly challenging classes will prduce high quality learning because in this classes teacher make students to think and use theire mind.

Sentence: I wholeheartedly believe that one of the important charachterisitics of a good teacher is seting challenging tasks because in such classrooms, the teacher will develop students creativity plus student involving in a task will be more self-confident and challenging tasks will improve the quality of learning.
Suggestion: Refer to students and creativity

Sentence: First and for most, if a teacher set tasks for students, they brain will be inovative in future, plus they will learn problem solving in school during theire education so they will be more prepared for future life in society.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and brain

Sentence: Having discuss the issue from that point of view, I would rather discuss it from another perspective.
Description: The fragment Having discuss the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace discuss with verb, past tense

Sentence: Lastly challenging classes will prduce high quality learning because in this classes teacher make students to think and use theire mind.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and classes
Description: The fragment teacher make students is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Error: seting Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: charachterisitics Suggestion: characteristics

Error: inovative Suggestion: innovative
Error: theire Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: According to the recent experiment which was held in Tabriz university among elits, about 60 percent of participants stated that they all had great teachers in their primary school and a good class with challenging tasks and homeworks.
Error: elits Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: No one can deny that if student will involve in more challenges in class, specially group challengs he or she will be more self-confident in futere. also, we can not deny that students with high self-confidence are more successfull in future.
Error: challengs Suggestion: challenge
Error: futere Suggestion: future
Error: successfull Suggestion: successful

Sentence: That is why I believe a good teacher could improve students feeling for themeselves with encouraging them to participate in different tasks.
Error: themeselves Suggestion: themselves

Sentence: Lastly, in my point of view, there is a high corolation between challenging tasks and quality of learning, psychologists believe that students learning are different, some learning may vanish after few weeks but some may remain for whole lifetime. taken as an example I can remember one challenge we had in our science class in primary school, because in that class teacher made us thinking about the loss of heat in human body, I never forgot about that science project.
Error: corolation Suggestion: corporation

Sentence: In conclusion, I believe that, It is important for a teacher to involve students in challenging tasks, because, It will improve theire creativity and problem solvingin .
Error: solvingin Suggestion: solving

Error: prduce Suggestion: produce

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.