do you agree or disagree with this statement: the rules that today’s society expects young people to follow and obey are too strict.

From the beginning of civilization, people have legislated rules in order to dwell in the same area with harmony. From thousands of years so far, rules have been laid down in different ample ways, but one point has always been prevalent among them, and it is about compliance with law. Nowadays, a numerous number of young generations believe that they are enforced to follow severe rules which are set by government, religion or even their culture. By way of contrast, elderly people who are the youth of last century compare today with past, and they complain about more difficulties that they had confronted with regulation in past than today. From my point of view, one of the significant reasons that make rules rigid is that they are against human rights. Moreover, due to today’s advance technology, young can be informed from the laws of other countries easily, and as a person distinguishes the restriction contrast between his country and the other, he figure out that he is inhibited strictly.

The first aspect to point out is that in some cases laws do not fit with the inalienable right of every person. As an illustration, in some countries, if a person writes or say something against the government, even in a case that he tells the truth, he will be arrested and put in a jail. Consequently, this absence of freedom to speak and plight condition makes rules tough. Additionally, there are some cultural traditions and religious believes that should not only be respected but also must be implemented as law. As an example, in month Ramadan when people of my country fast in order to fulfill their religious obligations, no one is neither allowed to drink nor eat in public, and if a police officer notice someone eating or drinking, will fine him. These are some precedents society’s expectations that have profound effects on finding rules strict especially for young.

Another reason why I agree with the above statement is that progressive technology keeps people up-to-date with different types of laws all around the world. In particular, developed media help people to have a close connection with other countries by television, movies, the internet, magazines and books. For instance, when a student watches on movies that students of another country wear their own clothes to go to the college, while he is constraint to wear uniform, otherwise he is not permitted to enter the school, subsequently finds this dress code as a strict law. In another case, doing military service is obligatory in some countries like Iran and there is no way to escape from that except some cases like a person who is medically disordered and most of the men bemoan the fact that they are forced to do it, whereas they observe that it is voluntary in some other countries . As a result, he cannot refuse to do military service and when he reaches the legal age, he is called up to join army.

he figure out that he is inhibited strictly.
he figures out that he is inhibited strictly.

if a police officer notice someone eating or drinking, will fine him
if a police officer notices someone eating or drinking, he will fine the person

Need a conclusion paragraph. Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.