Do you agree or disagree with this statement? for success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is most important than studying hard in school

It should be taken for granted that being successful in job depending on many factors, Although some people believe that for success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is most important than studying hard in school, others believe both factors are necessary to run a professional carrier and that is also my point. There are three conspicuous aspects as follows.

First of all, it is accepted by everyone that study helps us to extend our knowledge and as everyone knows “knowledge is power”. So the more you learn things related to your work’s field, more you have opportunity to be a profession. When you start researching about the latest progress related to your job through the world, those ideas can inspire you to use it in yours and it always helps you to improve your skill and capabilities.

Second, in spit of the fact that study is so important to get a better position, it is not enough. The other vital factor is capability to relate well to people. We live in age of communication and the key of solving many problems is strong negotiation. For example let’s take a look at to Realtor. What is the main reason of their success to sale a house? Beside a quality of houses, you can see they sell a house much more of its real price. Why? Because they can convince a consumers that he makes a good deal to buy it. The skill of well connecting to people is very helpful feature in job.

In my experience both factor help me to have a good position in my job. I am a sale manager in engine oil motor’s company and I always use the recent business methods to raise my sale because my field in university was business management and I have a good background in my mind. Also thanks to my capability to well connecting with my customers, I am a successful woman in my carrier.

To put it in a nutshell, having a successful job influenced by many factors, but in my view knowledge and strong connection with people are both important in a same level to having a successful carrier.

is most important than studying hard in school
is more important than studying hard in school

So the more you learn things related to your work’s field, more you have opportunity to be a profession
So the more you learn things related to your work’s field, the more you have opportunity to be a profession

The other vital factor is capability to relate well to people
Another vital factor is the capability to relate well to people

they sell a house much more of its real price
they sell a house much more than its real price

is very helpful feature in job.
is a very helpful feature in job.

both factor help me
both factors help me

having a successful job influenced by many factors
having a successful job is influenced by many factors

wrong: carrier
correct: career