Do you agree or disagree with this statement?It’s more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
It’s more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours.

It is a common phenomenon and indisputable fact that people tend to work for earning more money in their life. Although, some people think that it's better to work only a few days in a week than work most of the days in a week, but some other people believe that it's better to work more days a week with less hours than a less time for a week. From my vantage point, I believe that it is better and more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week in shorter time. There are two most important causes: One can save more time; one has a more energy. The following will shed light on my viewpoint.

First and foremost, when individual work less days you can save your time for trip and other activity. Base on my personal experience and according to my observation for doing and accomplish a trip or other activity such as planning a sport activity you need minimum 3 or 4 days. I remember two years ago, for example, when i was going to climb the mountain I taken 3 days to reach the edge of the mountain. In conclusion, with have a more time you can manage your program for planning suitable activity.

Last but not least, many problems of the work cause for reaching the place where you work and if you decrease your day work, you can face a less problem. What I mean, today streets are very noisy and full of traffic. People have to endure many hours in traffic for reaching the where they labor, so many of working means that you can save more energy in your job and also you can do extra jobs.

To make long story short, I firmly believe that it is important to work 3 days in more hours than 5 days for more enjoyable in personal life because not only you can manage your time for more activity but also, you face of less problems. I hope people always legitimate in personal life and could decision serious for lifestyle.

because not only you can manage your time for more activity but also, you face of less problems.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: I hope people always legitimate in personal life and could decision serious for lifestyle.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to could and decision