do you agree or disagree with this statement?Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.

do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.

I generally believe that teachers should not get to their very personal beliefs and behaviors in school. Political and social views are very personal things, so I agree with this statement that 'Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.' and I explain some of my reasons in the following.

First, all the children should grow up in an impartial environment so they would be able to choose their own beliefs among available options. For example in religion views, In many countries from the first day parents and relatives choose the religion for them, so they don’t get the opportunity to choose this important thing themselves.

In addition, teachers have a great impact on their students. If they reveal their views in the class, all of the children would get biased through their decision in the future and I think it's unacceptable from every grownup. For example, when I was a kid, I had this art teacher that always talked about politic events from her point of view during the class. Know that I think back, first of all I believe she wasted a large proportion of our time to materials that wasn't 10 years old kids concern. She also has this effect on my political views that I didn't even listen to any other opinion. And so many years after I understood that it was all absurd.

Teachers are not allowed to take advantage of students for their benefit. Children in school are not yet that mature to process this kind of subjects and realize the truth. So their minds are open and gets the information sharply. School is a place to learn more important things and teachers should be conscientious and respect their role in the society.

Overall, I really believe it's not appropriate for any grownup to use children to distribute their views especially teachers that most of the times are idol for their students. Kids are completely unprotected to every information teachers give them and believe it without any doubt and further processing.

Sentence: For example in religion views, In many countries from the first day parents and relatives choose the religion for them, so they don't get the opportunity to choose this important thing themselves.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, plural, reflexive
Suggestion: Refer to thing and themselves

So their minds are open and gets the information sharply.
So their minds are open and get the information sharply.

Sentence: Know that I think back, first of all I believe she wasted a large proportion of our time to materials that wasn't 10 years old kids concern.
Description: A Single quote is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to ' and t
Suggestion: Refer to kids and concern