Do you agree or disagree? Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past.

During last decades, human beings tried to develop technology as a most demanding need for the mass. The reason, a more comfortable life, is obvious. such mutation in our life, brings about many consequences in our life style and one of the most important outcomes is fading creativity in tots. To pave the way, I want to enumerate following reasons.

The first point is that machines are thinking instead of children. Availability of different programmed machines furnished less creative gender in our youth spectrum. As a typical example, new generation consummate even small mathematical process with that instruments. Results are clear; less accountability, less self confidence and creativity.

The second reason is disassociation from the nature. It is obvious that most of people prefer to travel around by virtual tours. For example, a software like google earth provides a simple journey almost every where. But the other side of the cone is that we become far from wilderness. Unfortunately, our children can't feel the nature by their senses. A bulk of proclivity to machines has machinated their real understandings about outdoors.

And the last reason is that, technology has changed our children tastes. Youth prefer technical games instead of body games. As a result, obesity is one of the significant dilemmas in our society. So, children are mostly is soon body issues.

To summary, however technology provides many advantages in our life, generally it falls off adroit minds.

as a most demanding need
as the most demanding need

new generation consummate even small mathematical process
new generation consummates even small mathematical process

The second reason is disassociation from the nature.
The second reason is the disassociation from the nature.

Youth prefer technical games
the youths prefer technical games

So, children are mostly is soon body issues.

Sentence: And the last reason is that, technology has changed our children tastes.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to children and tastes

Minimum 250 words wanted