Do you agree with the statement that the opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important for the young people than they are to the older people.

People always want to listen other people opinion about some aspects of life. Among advisors, famous celebrities have a lot of influence on each person. Some people believe that the opinions of these famous people, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important for the young people than they are to the older people. Others disagree. In my opinion, celebrities have an impact on both young and old generations. There are several important reasons for that.

First, people of all ages want to be as healthy as famous athletes. I mean, when people see evidence of strength and lack of illnesses they want study how to posses such benefits and athletes help them to do so. For example, I like very much Elliot Hulse. He is bodybuilder and teach people on his Youtube channel what exercises are right, what type of food is healthful and other useful things to avoid diseases and evolve physically. Watching him, I have begun to go to gym two years ago and do still do. Because of his lessons I could lose my fat and build muscles. As you can see, since people care about their health, they are influences by opinion of athletes.

Second, young and old people like the lifestyle that goes with fame. Particularly, it is affluence, lots of fans, attention and travels. For instance, my mother enjoy reading about popular singers and actresses in magazines. Especially, she likes articles about advices of these celebrities about life, relationships and spending time. Last year she read interview with her favorite actress, who told about life in Italy and my mother was very inspired by her. Since our family planned to take a trip on summer, my mother decided we need to go to Rome and Venice and we did so. This experience taught me, that celebrities’ life have an impact on people of all ages.

Third, great entertainers and famous couches give a motivation to people and inspire them. They show them that you can reach goals in life and become whoever you want. As an illustration, my friend Mark honors the well-known businessman Richard Branson. His speeches, books, ideas and rules of creating and maintaining the business inspired him to make his own business two years ago. He started to clean windows in private homes by his own and then begun to delegate this job to students while he manage the process. By now he has a quite big firm with a dozens of works, which continue to grow. His experience showed me, that entertainers’ ideas and thought have a huge meaning to other people.

To sum up, famous celebrities definitely have a large influence on both young and old people, because they want to have the same health and lifestyle as the stars and athletes do, and get inspired by entertainers. We should all listen people who achieve a lot in life.

Sentence: People always want to listen other people opinion about some aspects of life.
Suggestion: Refer to people and opinion

He is bodybuilder and teach people on his Youtube channel what exercises are right,
He is a bodybuilder and teaches people on his Youtube channel on what exercises are right,

they are influences
there are influences

my mother enjoy reading
my mother enjoyed reading

while he manage the process
while he manages the process

Avg. Sentence Length: 16.621 21.0 //More compound or complex sentences wanted.