Do you prefer to preparing for big test with a classmate or alone?

It is true that every individual has his own point of view, like some prefers to study alone because they can concentrate more on their studies while other prefers to study in group. However, I personally would like to prepare for my exams with my classmates because of the few reasons.

First of all, from my own experience whenever I prepare for my exams with my classmates I received more knowledge than previously I had. To illustrate, when we sit to prepare in-group, for each topic every one has their own knowledge that they got from different materials so it will help full to me because the knowledge that I got from my reading materials was limited. In university exams, there are so many books are available for only one subject and it not possible that I can go through each one, so I got the knowledge of the other books when we prepare in groups. While if I prefer to study alone than my knowledge on particular topics might be restricted.

Second, many times it happens that we do not understand some of the topics during our academic periods. Therefore, we also face the problems for such topics during the exams only if we sit to prepare alone. On the other side, if prepare in-group we absolutely understand the topics that time by asking someone. In addition, to remember the information for particular topic is also very necessary, so at that time we can ask others how they remembered that particular topics and we can get the key to remember it, this would definitely not possible if we sit to study alone.

Therefore, to study in group is more beneficial than to sit alone, because we can ask others for the topics that we did not understand, we can get more knowledge for particular topics because of the different ideas, we can prepare in less time and finally it is fun to prepare for the exams in group rather being bored by sitting alone.

To sum up, prepare in-group for exams has more positive points than sitting alone and prepare for it, that is why I prefer to study in-group of my classmates for big exams.

there are so many books are available
there are so many books which are available

Sentence: On the other side, if prepare in-group we absolutely understand the topics that time by asking someone.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to if and prepare