Do you think new technology such as cell phones computers and DVDs benefit our society

Do you think new technology such as cell phones, computers and DVDs benefit our society.

In the past fifty years, state-of-the-art technology has become enmeshed in our lives. While many people think that it is a negative trend as it causes to isolation and lack of interaction in the real life, otheigh its drawbacks.
izons. In years to come, I strongly believe that outdoor acivitives incorperating with technology should be adopted to lessen isolation and loneliness that technology leads to.
First of all, it is an indisputable fact that new technology has revolutionised the way we communicate with each other. While it is true that lam dung, excessive using of technology can cause to lack of virtual interacoes technology enable us to talk to each other but it also let us see each other while using webcam. Therefore, business and teaching can perform through internet rather than face-to-face meeting.

Equally importantly, though technology exposes us to various kinds of entertainment and makes our lives less momentous. In theches anymore.

Last but not least, modern technology benefits us in terms of education. In the past, it took a great dssors to ask for in the world, people can stay at home watching TV programs like Our world rather than traveling all over the world.

By ways of conclusion, I once again reaffirm my position that new technology benefits our society greatly regarding communication, pastime and education. It cann’t be denied that technology widens our hor

Sentence: In years to come, I strongly believe that outdoor acivitives incorperating with technology should be adopted to lessen isolation and loneliness that technology leads to.
Error: incorperating Suggestion: incorporating
Error: acivitives Suggestion: activities