doing projects in group or alone

doing projects in group or alone

The role of teachers is one of the most significant duties in the world which guides students to have an effective future. Controversy exists over whether teacher should ask students to accomplish assignment alone or in group. Whereas, some may hold the opinion that working together is a preferable option for students, others adhere an opposite direction. However, I would rather vote on the former point of view in that not only does it improve the level of knowledge among students, but also it leads to improve sense of responsibility.

The first factor which is convincing enough to favor the former point of view is that students can extend their knowledge through working with numerous students. It is must be emphasized that the significant role of doing projects in group can never be neglected, since it enriches student' information. Student can get help from other knowledgeable members of group to enhance their knowledge in the specific project which they are working on it. A very tangible example to illustrate this argument is a student trying to finish a project in the university. Some of students are more wiser than others, so others can correct their drawbacks in the project to better understanding of concepts deeply. Students also learn how to search on the Internet and provide their needed documents and material to get a better mark in the project.

A further aspect which is worth to be mentioned here is that improve their responsibility against other members. In fact they can learn what is their role in the group and how it should be done perfectly. What makes a group work more suitable is far more than just exchanging information, that is indeed improving spirit of team working. Who thinks working with others never help student to consider other members' situation? For instance, by dividing project in some parts, student learn their duties against group' persons, so this will pave the road for accomplishing assignment on time with a high quality which support them to have a conspicuous position in the community.

All in all, taking into account all aforementioned factors we safely arrive at the conclusion that working in projects as a team versus working by single is an efficient choice because it improves students' knowledge and teaches them how to be responsible in the group to do their own tasks. It is highly recommended that universities and governments pay more attention to group projects in the academic environments.

are more wiser than others
are much wiser than others
are more wise than others

A further aspect which is worth to be mentioned here is that improve their responsibility against other members.
A further aspect which is worth to be mentioned here is that it improves their responsibility against other members.

working with others never help student
working with others never helps student

------------------------