How do movies or television influence people's behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

In today’s society, media is undeniable part of our life and we refer to them for more knowledge, skills, entertainments, so on. Television as one the most important kinds of media, has been developed from Edison’s age and it is growing. Beside the accretion of movies technologies, they become more impressive and influence on people’s behavior by showing social values, historical destinies and even science fiction movies.

First, the strategies of movie industry are defined by authorities and then they are represented to movie makers. These guidelines are commonly introduced according to social values. For example, family is respected to every society and many movies were made to show how mother’s position is highly important. These kinds of movies usually encourage people to attend their values effectively because the example is better than precept.

Second, TV and movies utilize historical events to create stories. Sometimes they change the main idea and new stories will be shown to audiences. These kinds of movies are full of diverse lessons for people and warn them, how wrong performance may have inappropriate results like WW1 or 2. So many persons who do not have enough information about the wars and similar events, will be informed and they appreciate the peace.

Moreover, scientific movies also have significant effects on human. Many years ago, man was avid to go to the space but he was not qualified enough to do that. At the same time, different science fiction movies were created and shown in the cinema. These movies make people, enthusiastic to be more curious in the circumference world. I assert that many successes and inventions were achieved by directors, writers and generally cinema before the scientists.

All in all, movies and TV influence on every generations according their needs. The needs are extracted by experts regarding the age of audiences and written in movies’ stories. The requirements derived in previous stages, can include social values, historical lessons and unexpected happenings like science fiction types.

media is undeniable part
media is an undeniable part

according their needs.
according to their needs.