To the improve quality of education, universities should spend more money on salary for university professor.Agree or disagree?

To the improve quality of education, universities should spend more money on salary for university professor.

Agree or disagree?

University is able to make students punctual, disciplined, cooperative and obedient by the help high quality curriculum. There is an ongoing debate as to whether for improving standard of education, university should give high salary to professor or not. While somp people believe that more salary made teacher powerful enough for draging up quality of education, there are others holding the opposes point on this point. As far as from my perspective, enough salary can be surely decision for uplifting quality of education in that teachers are able to train prestigous students, also they have calm condition for concentrating on teaching process efficiently.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that professor use from new ways for making prestigous pupiles. As a matter of fact, most of professors do not modify their way of teaching based on weakness and strength of their student in passive condition, while high salary motivate them for using from flexible procedure in order to teach student. Therefore, university gets high quality result. Furthermore, professors stay at class more than past and insist student for doing assignment in group and brainstorming under direct teachers' supervision. It is argued that unruly students come to play because they must study beside prestigous students: hence, they learn new points and correct their academic problems.

Another factor, which deserves to considered is that teachers do not be distractive by non-academic events. In that case, professors never engage with second job for rooting out their financial problems, for example, in our country most of teachers open a shop related to educational system, like book store. When professors pay close attention to their academic procedure, they would be able to teaching their pupiles based on high standard requirements in order to boost horizon of their knowledge. Additionally, professors use from updated knowledge and matterial for teaching students because they have enough time for reading new books and articles in order to extend their experiences and knowledge during training. Thus, teacher take the advantage strong weapens like updated knowledge and enough motive for dealing students' academic problems.

To put everything in nutshell, university should use from wide variety of ways for uplifting quality of educational system like giving more salary to professors since prestigous graduated students are the back bone of prosperity for any society.

by the help high quality curriculum.
by the help high of quality curriculum.

enough salary can be surely decision
enough salary can be surely a decision

in passive condition
in a passive condition

while high salary motivate them
while high salary motivates them

they would be able to teaching their pupiles
they would be able to teach their pupiles

professors use from updated knowledge and matterial
professors use updated knowledge and materials

teacher take the advantage strong weapens
teachers take the advantage of strong weapens

university should use from wide variety of ways
university should use a wide variety of ways

that more salary made teacher powerful enough for draging up quality of education, there are others holding the opposes point on this point.
Error: somp Suggestion: some
Error: draging Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: As far as from my perspective, enough salary can be surely decision for uplifting quality of education in that teachers are able to train prestigous students, also they have calm condition for concentrating on teaching process efficiently.
Error: prestigous Suggestion: prestigious

Sentence: The first reason, which should be maintained here is that professor use from new ways for making prestigous pupiles.
Error: pupiles Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is argued that unruly students come to play because they must study beside prestigous students: hence, they learn new points and correct their academic problems.

Sentence: Another factor, which deserves to considered is that teachers do not be distractive by non-academic events.
Error: distractive Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: When professors pay close attention to their academic procedure, they would be able to teaching their pupiles based on high standard requirements in order to boost horizon of their knowledge.

Sentence: Additionally, professors use from updated knowledge and matterial for teaching students because they have enough time for reading new books and articles in order to extend their experiences and knowledge during training.
Error: matterial Suggestion: material

Sentence: Thus, teacher take the advantage strong weapens like updated knowledge and enough motive for dealing students' academic problems.
Error: weapens Suggestion: weapons

Sentence: To put everything in nutshell, university should use from wide variety of ways for uplifting quality of educational system like giving more salary to professors since prestigous graduated students are the back bone of prosperity for any society.

------------------------