It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parent’ jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents’ jobs.

One of most important concerns of every family is their children’s jobs. One of the traditions of past centuries is that children pursued their parents’ careers. It probably seems that the author suggests that this idea for the today’s society. I definitely disagree with this idea because of the changes have been done in the new centuries.

One of things that nowadays carries a more weight compared to the past is human rights. Every person is free to choose how he/she wants to live. Choosing future Job is a quite personal decision which just be taken by the own person no other people. To more clarify this right, it should be noted that every person has his own special interests. It is unfair to impose children to choose their parents’ jobs. Although, under these circumstances, children may not have the required passion to be prosperous in their own careers. Take me as an example, when I was in high school, my mother insisted me to continue medical science, but I was completely disagreed because I liked to choose my major by my own and finally I could not accept my mother desire and choose my favorable field.

One of other harmful effects of imposing children to continue their ancestors’ careers is lack of creativity. As an accepted rule, if a person wants to succeed in a certain profession, he should first get essential information in that area, then learn practical skills from experts and finally, try to create a new procedure to precede other people. Without the decision making power and lack of interests, the person is not able to pass mentioned stages and reach their goals. Opposing to past generations, today children are not accustomed to routine jobs. For example, consider Facebook manager as the most important phenomenon of technology world. He started his job from an innovative idea about social networks. If he wanted to pursue his parents’ job, he would probably be an ordinary person.

Last but not least, assuming this idea can be true in many cases, it cannot be generalized to all cases. For example, consider the circumstances that parents’ job are not suitable. Is it true a child pursue his parents’ career who were thieves? The author of this claim does forget to pay attention to this aspect of the claim. So, I cast doubt on the accuracy of this claim.

As light of aforementioned details, I would believe that the idea of encouraging children to pursue their parents’ professions is generally wrong. It is a tradition belonging the history. So, it is not suitable for the today’s society.

Sentence: It probably seems that the author suggests that this idea for the today's society.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a noun, singular, adverbial, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and today's

Sentence: Is it true a child pursue his parents' career who were thieves?
Description: The fragment child pursue his is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace pursue with verb, past tense

Sentence: So, it is not suitable for the today's society.
Suggestion: Refer to the and today's