Is it better to work on a project in a group or to work by yourself? Give reasons or examples from your life, events, etc.

Doing project well depends on many parameters and as a project is larger it will be more complicated. Beside the proficiency required for this mission, it needs communication, corporation and management abilities. These specifications are viable at team working with more ease and higher success. Working in group causes many advantages in doing project such as accurate and fast working, science circulation and having varieties ideas.

First, persons working on project as members in group can cover each other. Thus the probable mistakes are prevented. For example I cooperated with one of my friends in university on a lesson project. Due to we should have reached to the same result with different ways, we checked our answer at each step. Sometimes we faced to incongruous outputs then we returned to check process. Clearly number of mistakes and speed of project will be improved in team working.

Second, generally in social activity people can learn many things from each other rather than individual working. For instance, we made group of five to analyze a metallic beam in our university. Usually everyone knew especial software or knowledge so there was great chance for group's members to share their skills and mostly students appreciated this opportunity. Consequently after a team working, knowledge of each person is circulated and leads to gain more skills.

Moreover, in group of five commonly we encounter five times greater number of ideas rather in group of one and the presented ideas can be combined with each other and new ones are innovated. For example many of successful companies are started in team working such as Mercedes Benz which its owners could conquer over problems mutually. In the end, the project in group can be done with diverse ideas and members can cope with problems better.

All in all, working in group has many undeniable beneficial advantages and finally group can arrange its own time reasonably during working on project.

Due to we should have reached to the same result
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

Mercedes Benz which its owners could conquer over problems mutually.
Mercedes Benz where its owners could conquer over problems mutually.