It has been said,"Not everything that is learned contained in books." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion which source is more important? Why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

It has been said,"Not everything that is learned contained in books." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion which source is more important? Why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There are many sources one can use in order to gain experience and knowledge in a specific topic. Books contain a great amount of information and consist one of the biggest sources of knowledge. From the other hand information one will obtain through experience can educate and inform someone in order to improve his knowledge.

From my point of view given that someone will not make any effort in order to obtain the knowledge from a book then one will forget that knowledge easier than if he had obtained it by experience. More specifically there are many information I have learned through repetition and constant effort during my school years that I still remember due to the experience I gained back then. However experience requires time and effort so there is a limitation to the things one can learn in a specific period of time. But one can find a great variety of information and take immediately full advantage of it in books. But those pieces of information are easily forgettable and can't be reused even in the near future.

I believe that experience gained knowledge is more important even in the theoretical fields of study. For example one can solve an equation or an unsolved mathematical problem easier when he can combine knowledge and information that he had stumbled on in his carreer before. In order to recall those information he should have understand them back then therefore he should have obtained them through some kind of experience. I believe that this ability is essential and applicable in every field.

Last but not least people skills can be improved only through constant effort. For example one can read in many books how to swim but he will never really know the actual way how to unless he applies that knowledge in an actual swimming pool or at sea.

Sentence: In order to recall those information he should have understand them back then therefore he should have obtained them through some kind of experience.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and understand

Sentence: Last but not least people skills can be improved only through constant effort.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and skills

Sentence: For example one can solve an equation or an unsolved mathematical problem easier when he can combine knowledge and information that he had stumbled on in his carreer before.
Error: carreer Suggestion: career