It has been said,"Not everything that is learned is contained in books". Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

We can gain many information and knowledge from the books, journals and websites. Generally, in the first stage of the learning new method or field, most of the people use reference books and website to gain basic information about it. But in my view in any field everyone has needs to take some experiences for becoming an expertise. With experience people can know about all aspects methods or fields, find new and innovative ways to solve some problems and also save all of details about any specific method.

In libraries and internet network you can find basic knowledge and information about any scientific and technological topics. For example, you can find many books about software developing, language programming, human biology, medicine and etc, in online and offline bookstores. In these books you can find only an introduction about the structure of these topics and to apply these methods in real world you need to take some practical works to touch enough experiences and know about all aspects of these methods. For example, to learn new language programming, such as Java after reading a book about the principle of this computer programming language, you need to develop some mini software for becoming an expertise and know about all aspects of Java programming language.

With books we have this opportunity to know about many fundamental and general solutions to solve some problem. For example, we can find formal solutions to solve linear equations in mathematic or complex chemical formula in chemistry. But as we know, scientist and engineer every day encounter with new problems. I believe we need to take experience for finding new way to solve issues. For example when software developers have a challenge with their new mobile application, they can’t find any solution for these specific problems in manual books, they should use their experience that learn from previous projects to find new solution.

We can learn a new method or solution from books, but I think we can’t save it in our memory forever. For example, when we want to learn about the structure and instruments of an electrical circuit, we can find all of detail about it in reference book. But with experiences we can save all of details about it for a long time.

Everyone knows that, books are important references for all parts of science and technology. But in my view, experience have more important role in our professional life. With experiences we can become an expertise man in our field, create and develop new solutions to solve hard problems and save all of details and part of methods in our memory for a long time.

in the first stage of the learning new method or field
in the first stage of the learning for new method or field
in the first stage of learning new method or field

to gain basic information about it.
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'it'.

all aspects methods
all aspects of methods

But with experiences we can save all of details about it for a long time.

experience have more important role
experience has more important roles

Sentence: For example, we can find formal solutions to solve linear equations in mathematic or complex chemical formula in chemistry.
Error: mathematic Suggestion: No alternate word

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: