Life today is easier and more comfortable than 100 years ago

The effect of time and passing generations are widely accepted as one f the main precursors to a man's thriving, should be considered as one of the highest priorities to all societies. This effect is more noticeable especially in the life quality of a family in way that a person compares its own life to his/her grandparents' life. There is an apparent discrepancy among different people about whether today's life became easier in comparison to one's parents life or not.

The advocates of the idea of that this life is indeed easier than previous one most importantly assert that developments in technology should be considered as an important factor for this improvements, which are more likely to bring immediate benefit to society members, rather than technical world. There are number of facts indicating that this position is right. Those engineers and scientists who made these advancements possible , in particular, are more capable to help people than a hundred years ago. While, traditional devices are indispensable compounds of every communications, these academic fellows are as much important as these factors. By the way of illustration, consider that cellphones were not invented. The image of life would be completely different and people could not communicate to each other as effective as they are do in this time.

Moreover the proponents of the above stated idea maintain that in addition of technology advances, there are some other merits that these broad improvements offer to the society. Additionally these endorsers hold firmly to the believe that medical advances are a great factor too. Today doctors, for example, promises the better health as well as saving money and efforts for people. Considering the provided example, hence, this issue has relevance to the ease with which a community can have a better and meaningful life.
On the other hand, the supporters of the previous life argue that traditional devices and life is unique, providing with better interaction of people which it yields various tangible rewards. One reason is that those people were closer together and these developments in technology didn't exist so they could enjoy their companionship better. Meanwhile these advancements distract the merits of engoying the beautiful nature and as a result they made people less patient.

To put the issue into perspective, previous life, although enabling people to express and enjoy their company better, do not merit the reinforcements of today society. it is therefore clear that new technologies should be given foremost consideration. the concern about the quality of life is more acute than the apprehension about that people are more distracted with each other.

The vocabulary is excellent. There are minor spelling mistakes like f instead of "of". However the clarity is missing as your reasons aren't well explained with examples. There are also minor grammatical mistakes in almost every paragraph. It is also incoherent. So it receives 6/10.