Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children

According to my point of view, life is wheel. It always changes depends upon situation. As far as I concerned today life is more tough and complicated. There are many factors that affect our day to day life. I want to discuss this factor in a following way.

With wide growth of technology, today life is much more complex and more uncomfortable compared to our earlier days when our grandparents are children. There is lots of competition in the market and parents want their children to be perfect in every sector. But in earlier days, children are more flexible about their own life such as studies, sports, extracurricular activities etc. Nowadays children are busy with their homework and they don't have any time for sports or other activities. They more concentrate on their study.

Next, Employment is another main factor. Old days, unemployment rate is not high because people used to think about business or self employment. On the other hand, today life is more complex and unemployment rate is too high. People find other way to earn money like smuggling, selling drug etc. Another factor that makes our life too complicated is social media such as television, internet etc. It provides bad impact on our life as well as our children. They don't have time for their family, friends. But in earlier days people used to get together on every weekend to have some fun. For example, when i was a child my grandparents always told about their childhood friends, their family member. They used to live with their parents and family, but nowadays people live far away from their family.

Another factor is stress; today life is much more stressful. As a result, people set higher goal to achieve success. They concentrate more on professional life than personal life. They spend less amount time with their family and children. Now person think about to wear much costly and branded cloths, buying gadgets. They want a high status on their community. But in earlier days people are very lovable and helpful. They always take care of their children when they are growing up and also when build their carrier.

In conclusion we must say that we can change our lifestyle. One main thing we should keep in mind what is more important for our life.

life is wheel
life is a wheel

It always changes depends upon situation.
It always changes and depends upon situation.

As far as I concerned
As far as I am concerned

Sentence: There is lots of competition in the market and parents want their children to be perfect in every sector.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and lots

They more concentrate on their study.
They concentrate more on their study.

The conclusion is wrong. It should be something like 'Life today is not easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children'