Many people believe it is very important to make large amounts of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each viewpoint and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position.

Our life style is influenced by many factors and money is one the most important between them. Considering how much money is important for us, we can have different living situations. Some people choose to try to earn more money and the other ones aimed at living in peace and having lower amount of money. Both of these views have advantages and disadvantages which I am going to explain them with more details. By the way, in my opinion, having more money can help us to make a better life.

In today world, various companies are trying to improve our life conditions by introducing new technologies and innovative products which can be used in our daily life. In order to be able to use them, we have to afford these kinds of instruments that means we have to earn more money. On the other hand, people how make more money usually have the better social position and they are more respected by people. In spite of these good aspects, it should be noticed that having more money equals to working harder and spending lots of time and energy. For example, managers who are well paid, have to do hard and time consuming duties.

This is true that life is not just about money and there are still lots of stuff which play role in our life. For instance, spending time with family or friends is very pleasant and can make us happy. In addition, some people have individual needs which cannot be satisfied with money, such as working in NGOs or doing art works. Although some people prefer to live like this but some time we have to take more responsibility, such as the time we decide to get married or have a baby. In these situations it is hard to just select a comfortable life without trying to gain large amount of money.

As it is mentioned above we can choose to spend our effort in making money or have a more relax life but after we made our decision we have to accept both negative and positive sides of it. In my view, though we have to scarifies many things in order to make more money but it worth to do this because after that we can use many facilities and opportunities to improve our living standards and more than that we can make better conditions for our family or friends.

and money is one the most important between them.
and money is one the most important ones among them.

but it worth to do this
but it is worth to do this

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: