many people have a close relationship with their pets. these people treat their birds,cats or other animals as members or their family. in your opinion are such relationship good?

These days most of the people choose animals as their friends because they feel lonely. They believe that it is a good solution. As far as i'm concerned, I disagree with this issue. First of all, having relationship with animals occur a lot of diseases. Second of all, as a result of this kind of communication, the qualify of people's social behavior is decreased. The my last reason is they make a lot of noises and distribute peace of other neighbors.

Most of the animals bring a lot of sickness with themselves and some people that are living with them very close face with these danger more than others. For example, one of my friends had a dog. She carried him a lot. But after three months, he got an unknown disease from that dog and hurt a lot. Another example is HIV. This horrible illness came from a relationship between a man and a monkey. Consequently, being very close with animals have a lot of harmful effects on our health and even other people in the society.

The way of the people treat in the society is very important. They determine their social situation and their level by their behavior. Also, their social behavior is very important because they can cover their needs by communicating with others. Unfortunately, these days relationship with animals has a bad influence on people's social communication. They spend a lot of time with their pets and sometimes forget they live in human life. Moreover, they do not talk very polite and used to be with pets. It is very dangerous for social because the people learn some habits of their animals. When they have less contact with humans, they do not follow human rules.

A bothering and irritable thing in the neighborhood is the noise of the animals. It distributes peace of the others. Moreover, their noise is very harmful for patients because they need to rest and be calm. For instance, one of our neghibors was pregnant and she scared of the noise of the other neighbor's cat. Finally, she lost her baby and she was very upset. Another example is about me. Last term I had an important and difficult exam, but because of the noisy bird of our next neighbor I could not concentrate on my lessons. Consequently, I got a bad mark.

All in all, after pondering it from several aspects i believe that keeping animals with ourselves has a lot of disadvantages that I mention three of them. They bring us some harmful disease, our human communication is decreased and the last effect is their noise that distracts our peace. In addition, i strongly recommend everyone to release their animals and do not keep in touch with them.

having relationship with animals occur a lot of diseases.
having relationship with animals brings a lot of diseases.

Sentence: Second of all, as a result of this kind of communication, the qualify of people's social behavior is decreased.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and qualify

Sentence: The my last reason is they make a lot of noises and distribute peace of other neighbors.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

and some people that are living with them
and some people who are living with them

being very close with animals have a lot of harmful effects
being very close with animals has a lot of harmful effects

It is very dangerous for social
It is very dangerous for the society

Avg. Sentence Length: 14.375 21.0 //More compound or complex sentences wanted.

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.