Many people have learned a foreign language in their own country; others have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken. Which is better ? Give the advantages of each and support your viewpoint.

All types of learning language have its own advantages and disadvantages. I suppose everyone would love to learn and practice a foreign language in a spoken this language country. In this way there is wonderful chance to practice it everywhere: in a shop, in a café, in a bus station, library, clubs, with friends from the school and other places. During some time of being in a country with another language you begin to think on this language. You hear a lot of settled expressions. You begin to use right words in right situations.

When you talk to native speakers you hear a correct pronunciation. So during some time you will get out of an accent. Another advantage of this type of learning is that you explore a country culture. There are special polite phrases and slang which you will hear only living with native speakers around.

Indeed it has a lot of advantages going to another country is quite expensive. Studying in your country is cheaper. You don’t need to pay for rent of apartments, spend money for trip to your country and the way back and other attended expenses. Sometimes you can have deeper explanation of some rules, because you hear it in your native language.

I’m absolutely sure that it is more affectively to learn language in a country in which it is spoken. And it is much better to be isolated from people who speak your native language. In this situation you will be in a stalemate. So you will begin to talk anyway. I have a practice to be in the USA, where I had to communicate with American language native speakers. Sometimes I was needed in explanation of some words. My American friends helped me to understand. We played in words. I surmounted a barrier to talk in English.

In this way there is wonderful chance to practice
In this way there is a wonderful chance to practice

Indeed it has a lot of advantages going to another country is quite expensive.
Indeed it has a lot of advantages going to another country but it is quite expensive.

Sentence: I'm absolutely sure that it is more affectively to learn language in a country in which it is spoken.
Error: affectively Suggestion: No alternate word