Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are.

“Do not believe whatever you hear, even do not trust whatever you see”; my grandmother advised me when she encountered with especial effects in the movie the last time she saw. This also comes true for various advertisements which force people to buy various products. Although, for some, advertisements means creative ways to show various applications of products, for others, advertisements has nothing to offer but deceiving individuals to accentuate one tiny bonus. By comparison, how can recognize the reality between these two different viewpoints? For judging, in my opinion, the latter notion is much closer to reality than the former due to relying on fringes benefits to advertise and applying up-to-dated strategies to attract persons in various ages to one specific product.

To begin with, the most significant feature of advertisements is maneuvering on fringes benefits. Majority of commercial programs for advertising mobile do not rely on vital features such as power of connection, sound power, or its availability but they more concern with trivial aspects such as image qualification or memory capacity. My friend explained when he embarked on buying his mobile: “when I entered to mobile market, all sellers circled me to indicate that their one product has various abilities while all of them were just one product. I wondered how they can lie professionally!” Had not he gotten familiar with real characteristic of mobile, he would have gotten stuck with their lies.

Additionally, advertisement that once was characterize break time for TV programs its purpose is completely defined today. This is to such a point that specific commercials design for every age. “Do not worry about various disconnections! Just trust our products!” said by one company when they wanted to sell their mobile for adult groups. On the other hand, the other company describes: “Do you want to listen music even in metro? So, buy our new products by its extraordinary ability to save high volume music!”

All in all, I contended that advertisement design just for highlighting tiny aspects of products.

due to relying on fringes benefits to advertise and applying up-to-dated strategies to attract persons in various ages to one specific product.
Description: check books how to use 'due to'. make sure you used it correctly.

but they more concern with trivial aspects
but they concern more on trivial aspects