Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

In daily lives , people need any friends for lots of reason such as communication,help,sharing emotions etc. These friends can be university friends, business partners and most probably neighbors. Neighbors are the most important people in our lives due to the fact that they continue their lifes with us in the same apartment. There are some requirements to be good neighbor like good communication, helping other neighbors in the apartment.

The communication is the most significant quality of being good neighbor for development neighbor feelings. The development neighbor feelings take a big process but it is really important. For example,when I move in my new flat, I feel myself like a lonely man at first. Then I introduced myself to my neighbors in the apartment ‘s meeting. Moreover, I haven’t use my contact with my neighbors and my behavior is respectful to them everytime. When the time is going, the neighbors are love me because of my good communication as being a neighbor.

In my other opinion, helping the neighbors are one of the properties for being a good neighbor. A person can’t do his needs himself all of time. He needs to help sometimes from their neighbors. For instance, when I came to my flat to live in the apartment. I wanted to help from the doorman because my goods were too heavy. He and the other neighbor carried some of my goods to my flat, I thanked to them for their helps. This are actually good example to be a good neighbor. Unless they didn’t do this. I didn’t carry my goods myself.

To sum up, neighbors are the piece of our daily lives and we live in the apartment with them. To be a good neighbor is related to communication such as speaking kindly, respectful behavior and also contributing to the other neighbors to solve their some problems.

for lots of reason
for lots of reasons

the neighbors are love me
the neighbors love me

helping the neighbors are one of the properties
helping the neighbors is one of the properties

Sentence: Moreover, I haven't use my contact with my neighbors and my behavior is respectful to them everytime.
Error: everytime Suggestion: every time

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: