Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Food is vital for every human being. Every person eat meals of food at least twice every day. The biggest problems one had to deal with was the fact that the preparation for each meal consumed a lot of time and energy. Nowadays the time that a meal requires in order to be prepared has decreased dramatically due to the development of technology through inventions of various machines.

In our society in order to be successful and excel on your field one should work hard and be really dedicated. That's why everyone wants to consume as less energy as possible in other irrelevant activities like food preparation. For example as fast as I have prepared my food, I will have more time to deal with my courses and be more productive and efficient in my every day routine, thus improving my schedule.

In addition many people prefer to have a lot of quick meals instead of two or three each day. As a result one can choose a variety of different nutricious foods in order to improve his health. More specifically experts suggest that a variety of good quality meals help people to live longer.

Last but not least a lot of programs have been created that aim to help people lose or even gain weight and improve the quality of their lives. The combination of proper gym training with a specific nutrition program has a positive impact on peoples lives.

According to the reasons that I have stated above a quick food preparation can affect your psychology and your health simultaneously, leading to a better every day schedule and improving your life.

Every person eat meals
Every person eats meals

The biggest problems one had to deal with was the fact that
The biggest problems ... were the fact that

Sentence: The combination of proper gym training with a specific nutrition program has a positive impact on peoples lives.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to peoples and lives

Sentence: As a result one can choose a variety of different nutricious foods in order to improve his health.
Error: nutricious Suggestion: nutritious

The third paragraph is not related to the topic.