Nowadays, young people do not give enough time for helping their communities.Agree or disagree?

Nowadays, young people do not give enough time for helping their communities.

Agree or disagree?

Journey of human from hunting and gathering lifestyle to modern lifestyle is originated from socially attitudes. There has been an ongoing debate as to whether today's, youngesters do community work or not. While some people believe that young people do not have any time for helping their communities, there are others holding the opposes idea on this point. As far as from my perspective, teenagers spend little time for helping to their society in that they life in isolation atmosphere, also they do not have social skills.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that young generations have sedentary lifestyle. As a matter fact, young people spend a huge amount of time with virtual space like virtual game, the internet and so forth. These devices made children weak for participating in the society because they waste time, and children cannot make a social plan. Furthermore, sedentary lifestyle hurts inner energy since most of the passive work is monotonous and tired: therefore, teenagers encounter with less energy condition, therefore: they prefer to rest in bed instead of participate in active society that need a lot of energy. Thus, youngesters cannot manage their life for dividing their time between social and private lifestyle.

Another factor, which deserves to be considered is that in these days, young men never learn crucial social etiquettes for making a strong social communication. In that case, parents have a pivotal role for disciplining of their children, while they should remain more time at work place for getting more salaries. It is argued that they cannot make their descendants socially and emotionally based on requirement in society in order to do community work. Consequently, children do not have interior appetide for social work. Additionally, nowadays, educational ceritarian made children alone. Most of the teacher do not modify their way of teaching based on group studying, they insist students to do homework and never pay attention to students' procedure for performing assignment. In the most of the times, students prefer to do their work in easy way like using the internet instead of working in the group and facing with wide range of chalenges.

To put everything in nutshell, in these days, young generation do not have enough experiences and knowledge for making social activities since they neither have suitable lifestyle nor benefit from high quality supervision.

they life in isolation atmosphere,
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: While some people believe that young people do not have any time for helping their communities, there are others holding the opposes idea on this point.
Suggestion: Refer to opposes and idea

young generation do not have enough experiences
young generations do not have enough experiences

Sentence: There has been an ongoing debate as to whether today's, youngesters do community work or not.
Error: youngesters Suggestion: youngsters

Sentence: Thus, youngesters cannot manage their life for dividing their time between social and private lifestyle.

Sentence: Consequently, children do not have interior appetide for social work.
Error: appetide Suggestion: appetite

Sentence: Additionally, nowadays, educational ceritarian made children alone.
Error: ceritarian Suggestion: certain

Sentence: In the most of the times, students prefer to do their work in easy way like using the internet instead of working in the group and facing with wide range of chalenges.
Error: chalenges Suggestion: challenges

-------------------