Parents should encourage children to do part-time jobs

Although a certain conclusion cannot be made, in spite of all undeniable merits of the part-time job. I firmly concur with the idea that taking a part- time job is highly one of the best approaches for successful. In the following paragraphs, the most conspicuous reasons will cogently substantiate this perspective.

First, the most noticeable merit of the notion is pertaining to the money. We all know that money has a pivotal role in the society. As a matter of fact, money is an indispensable criterion for their life due to the fact students can become financially independent. What's more, It is a fantastic opportunity that students can become familiar with the society more comprehensive and objective. To demonstrate, most of the scientists all over the world contend that working during along with their study is a precious wealth owing to the fact that they can collect a consideration amount of money, which help to become a prosperous man in the community. Therefore, they established an experimental program worldwide to estimate the importance of working in the college. The results are surprising: over 90 percent of students in the university got a decent job with high salary along their studying as well. Needless to say, to take a part-time job is considerably vital for career future and so forth without hesitation.

Apart from the fact mentioned above, one should regard another subtle point meticulously in corroborating my stance that is associated with making new friends. Indeed, this is a superb position to communicate with each other. Besides, we can develop my emotional relationships with various people. All of us know that, getting a part- time job we can give a tremendous of number experience, which it is imperative for successful. Under this circumstance, parents always should force their children that got a part-time job. The noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, revealed by a recent social research conducted in our country; show that the majority of kids in the college had a lucrative job. When I was studying at a university abroad, one of my college classmates was a prolific student in the class since their families imposed him for fulfilling a great part-time job.

Accomplishing a valuable occupation is vital to everyone to survive today’s tough life. Working has a variety of substantial benefits. Consequently, as a final statement, I would like to point out that everybody for obtaining a plethora of money and making new intimate buddies take a part-time job.

I would like to address some of the key points are as follows:
I would like to address some of the key points which are as follows:

we can familiar with the community
we can be familiar with the community

a abroad university
a university abroad

we can addressing my problem
we can address my problem

No. of Words: 506 350 //don't put two big examples. Need more arguments. 350 words are enough

the ideal condition:

read TOEFL essays by this user:
http://www.testbig.com/users/ftn

----------------------