Parents today are more involved in their children's education than were parents in the past.

Now days, children’s education is very crucial consideration for every parents. Parents know that education is the main pillar of their children’s strong and safe future. However, some people believe that people do not have enough time for their children, as they are busy with their jobs and social lives. I strongly believe that today parents are more involved in their children’s education than were in the past. I would like to elaborate it with following important reasons.

Firstly, parents are well educated now a day than were in the past. They are well aware of necessity of education. They are concern with their children’s bright future as they live in the world of modernization and globalization. They are aware of uneducated people’s circumstances in this world. For instance, my grandfather was a farmer. He never went to school. He never focused on my father’s education. My father told me that my grandpa did not have time to have a look at his score reports. Therefore, my father did his study randomly; there were no one available to give proper guidance about subjects. He did his study in commerce field and right now, he is operating one medical store. On the other hand, when I was in twelve grades, my father stood by me and suggest me every options for my majors. He did not want me to suffer, what he suffered in the past. With his guidance and support, I selected my major in Pharmacy and right now, I am working as Pharmacy technician in the CVS. You can see, parents are more involved in children’s study.

Second, the number of children per house is lower compare to the past. In the past, people had average four children in each house. They do not have any birth control. Now a day, people are well aware about birth control options and they just want maximum two children. For instance, I have two kids, one five-year-old boy and one-eight-years old girl. After coming home, from the office, I always check their work records, homework, parents note etc. I give my enough time on their each project work activity. I can observe their growth because they are two, if I would have more children, I would not do focus as my time and energy divide among them. Sometime my husband and me, manage our timing for kids. We are aware of importance and effectiveness of education. Moreover, there are ample of resources available to get information about child’s growth like, I can easily tract and pursue my child’s growth from school’s education website. I can attain parents-teacher meeting, where I get idea about their weakness. All in one, parents have more time for their children now a day.

To wrap up all, parents are more involved in their children’s education then in the past, not only they are well educated but also number of children per house is lower than the past. Every parent should involve enough to make their bright career.

is very crucial consideration for every parents
is very a crucial consideration for every parent

They are concern with
They are concerned with

is lower compare to the past.
is lower compared to the past.

Now a day,
Nowadays,

not only they are well educated but also number of children per house is lower than the past.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: After coming home, from the office, I always check their work records, homework, parents note etc. I give my enough time on their each project work activity.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to their and each

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. for example:

I have two kids, one five-year-old boy and one-eight-years old girl. After coming home, from the office,
I always check their work records, homework, parents note etc.
I give my enough time on their each project work activity.
I can observe their growth because they are two, if
I would have more children,
I would not do focus as my time and energy divide among them.

---------------------------