parents today are more involved in their children's education than were parents in the past.

There is no doubt that parents play the key role in children lives. No one can deny the effects of parents on our private lives. A controversial question which is often raised regarding this issue is that whether parents today are more involved in their children's education or were parents in the past. There are some people who may hold the view that these days parents are more involved in their children's education. On the other hand, there are some other people who take the opposite viewpoint and believe that in the past people were more engaged in their children's education, but from my point of view the first belief is true. Among countless reason which can support my opinion, I will delve into the most conspicuous ones in the following paragraphs.

First of all, one should take into account this significant fact that nowadays the level of parents knowledge boosts. In fact, these days almost all the parents are educated. In other words, they have more knowledge and information which help them to instruct their children in education. For instance, I remember when I was in high school, my parents could not help me in my studies and each time I had a question my parents did not know the answers. Since, they did not attend university and they did not have sufficient knowledge in order to guide me, but now I can provide my children huge information and help them in their education. Because, I have enough knowledge.

Another equally notable point supporting my opinion is that these days the number of children in each family is decreased. As a matter of fact, now people have fewer children than they had in the past. Hence, they can spend more time and energy for each of their children, so they can help their children in their education more in relation to the past. According to the noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics released by recent research conducted in our country more than eighty percent of people have only one or two children.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned reasons lead us to the conclusion that now people are more involved in their children education, but that was the story in a nutshell. Actually, there are some other reasons and examples challenging the claim which are not mentioned above. By and large, It is anticipated that this trend will be continue with high intense in the future.

The introduction is too big.

-----------------------