People attend college or university for many different reasons(for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge.) Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Personally I agree with the statement that" people attend college or university for new experiences, career preparation and for increase their knowledge. In addition there are several more reasons depending upon the individual's situation and needs to attend college or university. Some go to support their family, some for to upgrade their life styles and others may be just for high rewards. As far as my opinion is concerned so, I would like to describe my own criteria why to go to educational institute.

First of all there is no denying in saying that education is the first step on the road of success. To acquire success we need to achieve higher education. Now what is success? In my view success is what you want to become as a professional in life. Here is my example, that I want to become a doctor and their are some academic requirements which I have to complete because this is the only way to get into to my career's first step that is, degree of bachelor. Consequently, I will be soon getting admission in university for all the above reasons mentioned.

Secondly, to support my family. Not every body feels responsible towards their family but again as I am describing my own views so, to fix this priority once again I would have to get better education and for the betterment of my life style as well for my family. In addition to that, if someone completed his/her only high school, what do you think consequences will be? good, best or better? For sure not really good because holding a high school degree will able us to do odd jobs only or until unless some may have big amount of money to start a business but, moreover running a business even though need high education, broad exposure and knowledge. Conclusively, I would prefer to get highly educated from university first to do these honorable duty for my family.

Last but not least, certainly for raising and polishing my own personality, for experience, for upgrading my life style and for achieving all the goals of life, I have to had bright future in studies. Because, without being educated or experienced I won't be able to touch the sky as "sky is the limit" to have the taste of that point every one should go through college or university, build up their personality. Let me tell you one more thing that, one educated individual could change the whole NATION'S HISTORY. For instance there is no shortcut to acquire bright future without professional education. It is another reason why people should go to college or any institute related to their aim.

To put it in a nut shell, that all amounts to saying that nowadays people are aware of education's importance in each and every perspectives of their lives. Therefore, now people are getting admit to institutes and changing their lives dramatically. This is the only thing that no one could steal from you that is "EDUCATION"

Sentence: Personally I agree with the statement that' people attend college or university for new experiences, career preparation and for increase their knowledge.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to increase and their

Sentence: Some go to support their family, some for to upgrade their life styles and others may be just for high rewards.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to for and to
Description: The fragment be just for is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace just with adjective

Sentence: Therefore, now people are getting admit to institutes and changing their lives dramatically.
Description: The fragment , now people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace now with adjective
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to getting and admit

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: