A person should never make an important decision alone.

Decisions are strong thoughts that mark our lives as sharp knives. Indeed, choices change not only our path but also ourselves and even our way of thinking every second. Whereas, some of them are crucial for our existence and can change it dramatically, in a positive or negative manner, it is of undoubtely importance not being alone while taking life-changing decisions.

I sustain the idea that a person, either an adolescent either an adult, should never make an important decision alone. There are two main reasons in favor of this statement. The first one is that, one might not be well prepared on a particular topic in order to be ready to analyze the problem with the right perspective. For example, when I gratuated, I have been immediately offered a job in a big pharmaceutical company. I had no idea of what kind of work it was, despite this, I accepted it as I couldn't wait to start working. The result was that without any suggestion, I took the wrong direction. I endend up working in the quality field, a sector that I didn't like at all.

In addition to what is stated above, another reason is that sharing our doubts and concerns with other persons might be surprisingly helpulf to open our mind. Comparing ideas and point of views is an amazing resource to see something with new eyes. We should be ready to accept a suggestion even though we are the only one responsible of our future. No one can make a decision instead of us, neverthless friends, parents, relatives can give us precious advices.

To sum up, surrounding ourselves of friendly and reliable persons, is the right approace to keep before taking revolutionary choices. "Which faculty should I attend? What am I supposed to do after my graduation? Where should I live?" these are emblatic examples of enigmatic questions that run across our brain waiting to be answered. After listening to our consoulers we will be finally able to make our choices in a mature manner and with an increased self-awareness.

our way of thinking every second.
our way of thinking in every second.

either an adolescent either an adult,
either an adolescent or an adult,

Sentence: Whereas, some of them are crucial for our existence and can change it dramatically, in a positive or negative manner, it is of undoubtely importance not being alone while taking life-changing decisions.
Error: undoubtely Suggestion: undoubtedly

Sentence: For example, when I gratuated, I have been immediately offered a job in a big pharmaceutical company.
Error: gratuated Suggestion: graduated

Sentence: In addition to what is stated above, another reason is that sharing our doubts and concerns with other persons might be surprisingly helpulf to open our mind.
Error: helpulf Suggestion: helpful

Sentence: No one can make a decision instead of us, neverthless friends, parents, relatives can give us precious advices.
Error: neverthless Suggestion: nevertheless

Sentence: To sum up, surrounding ourselves of friendly and reliable persons, is the right approace to keep before taking revolutionary choices.
Error: approace Suggestion: approach

Sentence: Where should I live?' these are emblatic examples of enigmatic questions that run across our brain waiting to be answered.
Error: emblatic Suggestion: emphatic

Sentence: After listening to our consoulers we will be finally able to make our choices in a mature manner and with an increased self-awareness.
Error: consoulers Suggestion: consolers ?

1. This can be put to introduction:

I sustain the idea that a person, either an adolescent either an adult, should never make an important decision alone. There are two main reasons in favor of this statement.

2. The conclusion could be short, but put one more paragraph as the third reason.

3. Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.

------------------------