A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city ? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

Nowadays, most of people in Turkey prefer to live in a city instead of small areas like villages, rural places. Living a city brings many problems such as too crowded population, security. Some people who doesn’t continue their lifes in a city thinks that living a city is a good preference. However, this thought is a huge mistake.

One of the issue of living in a city is crowded population. Crowded regions lead to lots of problem like traffic jams, security, etc. For instance, Istanbul is the big city that has been Europian and Asia Region. Therefore, lots of people use mass transportation like metrobus, metro, autobus,etc. Furthermore, many of people drive a car for reaching further places or avoiding stress in crowded mass transportation vehicles. These cases cause traffic jams in this area. Also by traffic jams, drivers are more stress to reach somewhere.

The other subject of living in a city is that security problem. Cities are occured from large areas that could include so many bad people. You may meet with thieves, kidnappers, terorists, victims shortly different type of characters. Sometimes ,security personel and also police may not recover from bad people. Because, their personel numbers are not enough for lots of criminal cases.

In conclusion, living in a city is not good idea for people, because too much people live in there that affects your psychology negatively like stress, depression and also criminal events are higher than villages, rural places. Hence, security personel may not protect you from bad people.

Some people who doesn’t continue their lifes in a city thinks that
Some people who don’t continue their lives in a city think that

One of the issue of
One of the issues of

Istanbul is the big city that has been Europian and Asia Region
Istanbul is the big city that has been in Europian and Asia Region

drivers are more stress to reach somewhere.
drivers have more stresses to reach somewhere.

living in a city is not good idea for people
living in a city is not a good idea for people

Sentence: Cities are occured from large areas that could include so many bad people.
Error: occured Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: You may meet with thieves, kidnappers, terorists, victims shortly different type of characters.
Error: terorists Suggestion: terrorists

Sentence: Sometimes ,security personel and also police may not recover from bad people.
Error: personel Suggestion: personal

Sentence: Because, their personel numbers are not enough for lots of criminal cases.
Error: personel Suggestion: personal

Sentence: Hence, security personel may not protect you from bad people.
Error: personel Suggestion: personal

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. 'What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city ? Why?'