Q) Has technology made a better place for us to live?

- According to my view, the answer is yes. Earth is formed by the collisions of asteroids and meteoroids some thousands and thousands years ago. Mention a time frame) The first man on our earth appeared to be about 209,000 years ago.

Firstly, the man tried to hunt animals for food and live in the forests. The man used animals flesh as his food .This was in the old age period. The next age was stone age,then ice age, bronze age and modern ages.Man tried to write olden language on the stones , tried to carve them and live in the caves. According to the different ages, man had adapted to the changes and lived his life depending on the situations and circumstances. Many years are passed away on this earth like this. At present, we are in computers age. Technology had been developed through the different ages and people are living in this generation of modern computers. As we all know that, the world is changing. In our daily life , computers and internet are playing a vital role. So everyone is getting adapted to more simpler, easier and advanced methods. Additionally, for one century many computer scientists were born and they developed different technologies like Google, twitter,Facebook, Linkedin and many other advanced applications . The computer scientists also founded many software companies and nowadays people are working as employees in these companies. As a result, the market growth also depends on these software companies budgets. These companies hire only talented, skilled and professional people to work for their companies.For instance, these founders are billionaires and they are enjoying their life with expensive homes, luxurious cars and a high standard of living.

Secondly, people's life has become very easy with this technology. This technology includes computers, mobiles,i phones,i pads,internet and smart phones. As we all know that, every person in this world is carrying a mobile phone in his hand. This is very common. So as advanced techniques are getting implemented life will be more easy than today . As generation goes, the future people will be more luckier than us as newer technologies are going to implement in our near future. Technology was usually started somewhere in 1700's. In those days, people invented electricity, electric motor, bulbs, fans and even older phones. Like this man has implemented his newer ideas and invented newer things. This research field is very interesting for the people who actually show interest in it. As population increases, the business also gradually raises. Life is challenging. There is a lot of competition in this world in different field like IT, agriculture,gold market, bank sectors and everywhere. Life is just like a game. Consider for example, cinema theatres. In cinema theatres there are different screens like IMAX, 3D Digital, 3D MAX and 4D. The major advantages of computers and internet are to display weather reports, news, watch movies, research and to gather some information . For instance, when I was studying in a graduate school, my parents are very selfish to purchase an internet for me. But in this case, I find students who are studying now so lucky that they had got all the facilities like computers and internet. So may in near future people will be so lucky during that time because they will get far more better things than today's generation people.

Finally, I conclude that technology has made a better place to live for us because the world is changing, more people are getting educated and things are getting better than older generation.

No. of Words: 594 350 //Write the essay in 30 minutes. around 350 words are enough.