Should the government support artists or should artists support themselves

Societies owe a major part of their culture to the art and artist. There is no deny to this fact that one generation's art moves forward to the next one and conveys values and norms which are respected by community. Government officials who are in charge of control and orientation of people's life should admit the fact that art and artists are the fundamental blocks of a prosper society. Therefore, they should realize that how financial support contributes to the art existence and then how art can boost the civilization progress. In subsequent paragraphs more elaboration on each point is given.

To begin with, it could be said that the art spirit is something beyond the financial matters, although, in some extent art and artists need financial resources to proceed. Since, not all art works are for sale nor all artists see their work as a means of subsistence, they should have an external support in order to proceed. The main common characteristics of artists are independency, creativity, sensitivity, and feeling thought, other people share these features in some levels, these are intensified in among artists. Gazing around, it is obvious that our new masculine world demands more manly features to grantee people's success in the work or market place. In this situation there is nothing more than two choices in artists' basket, they can pick either of them, leaving their art and earning money to survive or following their interest and living in poverty. This is the place that government can intervene to assist in art progress and improve artist's life quality.

Furthermore, like any other businesses which need time to grow and reach their fertility age, artists necessitate support and protection to develop and catch their apex, afterward they well be enough prosper to compensate government investment by huge amount of profit and dignity which bring to their city or even country. For an instant, Isfahan is one of the most beautiful cities of Iran, it is replete with unique art works that no one can ignore their glory. This city has always been one of the first destinations of those who decide to travel around the country, as well as that, every year, numerous tourists come there to enjoy visiting museums, galleries and special buildings. Apparently, there is a mutual relationship which starts by government's aid and follows by artist's accomplishment.

Considering all above together, it could be concluded that artists are a small group of people with a huge influence on society, and they should be support to continue their job. Government can provide specific opportunities for them to ease their life conditions, for example, as a suitable way of making money, it would helpful if an artist could teach his art to other people and receive money instead.

they should be support to continue their job
they should be supported to continue their jobs

Sentence: Government can provide specific opportunities for them to ease their life conditions, for example, as a suitable way of making money, it would helpful if an artist could teach his art to other people and receive money instead.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to would and helpful

Sentence: The main common characteristics of artists are independency, creativity, sensitivity, and feeling thought, other people share these features in some levels, these are intensified in among artists.
Error: independency Suggestion: No alternate word