Should Governments Spend More Money On Improving Roads And Highways, Or Should Governments Spend More Money On Improving Public Transportation (buses, Trains, Subways)? Why? Use Specific Reasons And Details To Develop Your Essay.

The mode of transportation is very crucial, as people want that to get around them for work and other purposes. Some people may say that , government should invest money on improving road and highway in order to increase leisure of traveling, however, without having double mind, I strongly support to spend more money on improving public transportation. I think this because of following reasons.

First, If the public transportation will improve, less number of people will use that own vehicles like cars. This will help to save our natural resources like fuel and gas. For instance, two months ago, I read article about future resources. It describes that now a days lots of people is using their own car rather than using public transportation like bus and train. Therefore, we will run out of fuel in the future. Then we would be in pickle. If government will spend money in improving the mode of transportation, then less people will use own vehicle. It limits the fuel use, which ultimately it will reduce noise and air pollution. The environment is facing huge trouble of global warming because of the pollution is increased. It will help to maintain the environmental balance. Moreover, less number of toxic in air will improve food and water quality. That will help to improve human health. Human will be healthier than now a days, nothing is better than having a perfect health. All in all, people will use public transportation more than own vehicles.

Second, the journey of public transportation is more convenient. You do not have to worry about being conscious while driving, you can do whatever you want if you use train or bus. For instance, I am living in the Jersey City, but I work in New York City. The traffic of both these cities is horrible. I use subway from Jersey City to get New York City every day. It takes me about 30 mins each time. If I will drive my own car, I have to be very alert in order to get there safely, moreover, I cannot do else activity while driving. Top of all, I have to pay toll tax to use Hoboken tunnel, which kills me. However, when I use subway I feel relaxed and happy. I can play video game, listen music, read newspaper, can do my office work. Some time I take nap also. I do not have to worry about anything else like parking my own car. Its like a piece of a cake. The public transportation is very safe and effective. Its also cheap I just pay four dollars for my each time travel, which is way cheaper than owning a car. You can see, public transportation is more convenient.

To wrap up all, I strongly believe government should improve public transportation, not only its eco-friendly, but also more convenient for people. Everyone should use public transportation to save some fuel for our next generation so, they can get chance to use it.

less number of people will use that own vehicles
less number of people will use their own vehicles

I read article about future resources.
I read an article about future resources.

lots of people is using their own car
lots of people are using their own cars

because of the pollution is increased.
because the pollution is increased.

which is way cheaper
which is much cheaper

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.