Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should they spend more money on improving public transortation(buses, trains, subways)? Ehy? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

Nowadays, a great amount on every government's budget goes to the repairation of roads and highways, while an almost equal amount goes to the improvment of public transoptation. There are many people who believe that if the government spent more money on improving its net of transprtation that would foster its growth immediately, while others contradict this statement supporting the idea that public transportation is a vital part of every society, therefore more money should be given on that field. I strongly support the latter group of people for reasons that I am about to explain.

First of all, having efficiently working means of transportation means better quality of life for the citizens. To be more precise, it is well known that vehicles such as cars and buses affect people's health adversely through harmful gasses and noise pollution that their operation produce. Therefore, by improving public transortation, more people will take buses in order to reach their destination instead of their cars, resulting to the reduction of air pollution. For instance, in my hometown, the inhabitants were suffering for many years from headaches and stomachaches caused by air pollution and dense atmosphere, but due to public transportation those symptoms have been eliminated.

Secondly, through public transportation one can improve his communicational skills. More specifically, by taking the bus or the train, one might have the opportunity to form new friendships and affiliations by interacting with other people. Moreover, one can also strengthen the bonds with his friends or siblings. For instance, taking the bus with my friends everyday gave us a great opportunity to talk about various topics or experiences.

Last but not least, I think that improving the roads and highways will be useless without having a good public transportational system. Therefore, the quality of roads is not essential in order to for the public transortational system to work efficiently.

In conclusion and taking into consideration the reasons that I have stated above, the need for a well functioning public transportation should be of a great importance for every contemporary society.

Sentence: Nowadays, a great amount on every government's budget goes to the repairation of roads and highways, while an almost equal amount goes to the improvment of public transoptation.
Error: transoptation Suggestion: transportation
Error: improvment Suggestion: improvement
Error: repairation Suggestion: reparation

Sentence: There are many people who believe that if the government spent more money on improving its net of transprtation that would foster its growth immediately, while others contradict this statement supporting the idea that public transportation is a vital part of every society, therefore more money should be given on that field.
Error: transprtation Suggestion: transportation

Sentence: Therefore, by improving public transortation, more people will take buses in order to reach their destination instead of their cars, resulting to the reduction of air pollution.
Error: transortation Suggestion: transportation

Sentence: Secondly, through public transportation one can improve his communicational skills.
Error: communicational Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Last but not least, I think that improving the roads and highways will be useless without having a good public transportational system.
Error: transportational Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Therefore, the quality of roads is not essential in order to for the public transortational system to work efficiently.
Error: transortational Suggestion: transformational

Double check spelling errors.